This new swing-away spare tire carrier mounts to your 2″ (Class III or greater) receiver in minutes. The HitchGate is perfect for SUVs, Jeeps, vans and pickup trucks. It opens wide to allow full access to the vehicle’s cargo space. This tough universal tire carrier allows you to carry up to a 40″ spare tire with a maximum 6 3/4 in. back spacing while maintaining the vehicle’s ground clearance, cargo space, and minimal change to your departure angles. The HitchGate simply slides directly into your 2″ tow receiver. Tighten our exclusive “Wedge Lock” draw bolt, install your hitch cross pin and you’re ready to go!
(May interfere with back-up video and/or sensors)
MIG welded tubular construction – 2” diameter heavy wall steel tube combined with 2″x4″ and 2″x3″ heavy wall cross braces for the ultimate in durability and an aggressive off-road look.
• Every HitchGate is powder coated with black polyester semi-gloss and is equipped with zinc plated hardware for long lasting performance in extreme conditions.
• Grade 8 high-strength bolts
• Single latching pin with high shear strength rating to ensure your TireGate stays on and in place when you need it to most.
• Unique Wedge Lock system to prevent movement or rocking inside the hitch.
• 150 lb cargo capacity
• Available Lug Patterns
• Made in the USA – To maintain the highest level of quality and craftsmanship, all products are designed and fabricated in the United States.
• Our innovative design is engineered to maximize your truck’s cargo space while maintaining the level of quality that you won’t find on any other hitch carrier product.
• Available for most vehicle makes and models with 2″ receivers.
• Ready to install a Hi-Lift jack with optional bolt kit (p/n: HL60000).
• This product meets the requirements for a SAE Class IV coupling classification. Max. vertical tongue weight of this product is 750 lbs. Maximum towing weight attached to this product is 7500 lbs.
Wilco Products is excited to introduce the new Utility / Gas Can Rack and Cargo Rack systems for the popular Hitchgate Tire Carrier line.
The Utility /Gas Can Rack may be equipped to carry up to 10 gallons of either gas or water with either Jerry cans or the 10×10 race cans, both easily mount to the Hitchgate with no modifications. In addition to added fuel and water many vehicles are still at capacity for storage on adventure trips therefore we have designed a Cargo Rack System that adds a 35″ wide x 16″ x 4″ deep x 50lb payload capacity platform outside the vehicle perfect for coolers, ammo boxes, and many other items necessary for a safe and complete outdoor trip. Both accessories are powder coated black and include all hardware required. Call for details. (Gas cans / Gerry cans not included)
Shown with optional License Plate Relocation Kit
Shown with optional Utility/Gas Can Rack P/N HAT2000-GK (Green Plastic Cans use p/n HAT2000-GKG)
The Adventure Hitchgate is one of three Hitch Mounted Tire Carriers. This new carrier is like our very popular Universal Hitchgate and even utilizes most of the same components, such as, the Truck Mount Assembly; that slides into your vehicles 2” receiver. Where the Adventure differs is how and where we mount the spare tire. The tire rests in basket like frame structure that, regardless of wheel offset or tire size (up to 37.5×12.5 Tire), keeps the spare very close to the rear of the vehicle. With this change we now have a tire strap and net exclusive to the Tiregate to restrain the spare. The tire strap is easy to use and allows for secure but rapid tire removal and has a safety cable along with our quick link union. You can add a lock to the safety cable for an added anti-theft device.
Like all Tiregate products, the Adventure Hitchgate is powder coated and comes with all hardware required for safe and secure mounting of your tire.
Shown in Offset Configuration(UHG3010) (also available in Center Mount (P/N UHG3020)
The Adventure is available in a centered version, (P/N UHG3020 FOR SMALL TO MIDSIZE VEHICLES WITH TAILGATE OR DOOR WIDTH OF 52 INCH’S MAX. AND 33 INCH TIRES) and an offset version, . The Adventure maybe accessorized with a 5 Gal Utility Can Carrier, Hi-Lift Jack Mount and a License Plate Relocation Kit (LPR25676), if needed.